It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 12:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Carlisle 05 ?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:42 pm 
Veteran Forum Member
Veteran Forum Member

Seeing pics from Iron82's car at Carlisle in 04 reminded me i wanted to see who is going this year.. I missed last years, due my little girl being born, but i am hoping to go this year (and bring her with us/me). Probably on only one day, but i got to go to A show this year.. So what about you ?

:wave
-Stefan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:52 pm 

Trying to do so much things at once I should make it for this year again.

:P

If I can, I must see Mark if he's going. Missed him last year.... :(

NCM Lifetime Member #1353
Iron82

Post subject: Carlisle
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:42 pm 
Veteran Forum Member
Veteran Forum Member

Me and my wife will be attending Carlisle this year. It will be the first time with our car since 1996. This year they are celebrating the 10th anniversary of the last ZR1, therefore, we will be taking our '91 ZR1. I will be looking for all of you with the beautifull CE's. Should be a great time!

See you there!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:54 pm 
Veteran Forum Member
Veteran Forum Member

Iron82, saw your post on the Carlisle Forum.. :wink:
Guess, you;re going after all ? Do you know where you'll park ? We'll probably go Saturday, and hang out with the CAC crew, but i dont know if they got a spot for me, being late and all. And i wanted to make sure i can go and find anyone coming from the 82CE Registry..

-Stefan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:35 pm 

82ColEd wrote:
Iron82, saw your post on the Carlisle Forum.. :wink:
Guess, you;re going after all ? Do you know where you'll park ? We'll probably go Saturday, and hang out with the CAC crew, but i dont know if they got a spot for me, being late and all. And i wanted to make sure i can go and find anyone coming from the 82CE Registry..

-Stefan

If you can't get a spot. Just go to Corvette Cavalry parking. Just let them know I sent you there. I'm a member of them. :wink:

I'll be parking with the CE crew again. So I don't have to worry about parking. It's a two hour drive for me. :x If you want. Maybe we can hook up and drive. Thoughs...

I'll also be around the C3VR crew. Keep a lookout for me. :D

Iron82

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:12 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Looking forward to seeing everyone there....Unfortunately, I will not be bringing my CE this year, rather like Johnny B, will have my ZR-1 as this is a big year for the ZR-1s. I'll cruise the CE area, but will spend much of my time at the ZR-1 Booth. Would love to meet everyone - let's set a time to meet at the CE area, we can look for Mike's IRON 82 License plate and meet at his 82 CE...

Mark

:) Image
Mike's Award Winning CE, Carlisle 2004

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:04 pm 

I should arrive Friday and Saturday between 8 to 9am. I can't leave too early. The lady will not wake up then. :roll: :lol: :lol:

Not sure when everyone gets in but how about 10am? This way we can let everyone drive in and clean their vettes. Half of the '82 CE's showed up by then.

Thoughts!!!

I will also raom over to the ZR-1's and shoot some pictures. I can take 400 pictures if need be. :shock:

Mark!!!! Picture, picture..... :lol: :lol: 8)

Iron82

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:42 am 
Veteran Forum Member
Veteran Forum Member

Yes, that answers my question from the other post.. Sorry, slow on the uptake today, just got back from Frankfurt last night.. Maybe we could make a time for Saturday as well.. We'll probably only be able to make Sat.. I'd love to meet y'all and take pics of good looking CE's.. :D

And it's always nice to put a face to the Screen Name.. What do you all say re Saturday ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:41 pm 
82ColEd wrote:
Yes, that answers my question from the other post.. Sorry, slow on the uptake today, just got back from Frankfurt last night.. Maybe we could make a time for Saturday as well.. We'll probably only be able to make Sat.. I'd love to meet y'all and take pics of good looking CE's.. :D

And it's always nice to put a face to the Screen Name.. What do you all say re Saturday ?

HERE, HERE.... We can make the meeting time 1pm. That way we all eat before we talk. 8)

Thoughts???

Post subject: Opppss......
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:42 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
82ColEd wrote:

HERE, HERE.... We can make the meeting time 1pm. That way we all eat before we talk. 8)

Thoughts???

Sorry forgot to log in..... :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:42 am 
Veteran Forum Member
Veteran Forum Member

1pm works for me..
Gives me enough time to get there in the am on Saturday, sort out the wife and kid and walk around a little. 1 week to go YEAH !!

At the CE parking at your car Mike ? (Iron82)..

When you mentioned the CE crew, thats the 82 & 96 CE Registry, right ? I did sign up with them eons ago when i first got my car (i still have the round sticky on my windshield), i hope, at the Gate they'll let me in and park with them, if not that, i'll fall back to your recommendations. If i remember correctly the lady at the CE booth actually said something to the effect (that was 2 years ago). We shall see. Maybe i'll even get to buddy up my car to yours.

-Stefan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:14 pm 

Let's all go for Friday and Saturday at 1pm at my vette (Iron82) in the '82 & '96 CE Registry/crew.

Stefan, As long as you tell them your with the CE Registry. They should let you in with no problem. Again, if you have problems with parking. As for the Corvette Calvery parking. Park there and meet us at my vette at 1pm. 8)

That would be nice to see some of you guys park next to mine. 8) :P

See everyone there. :wink: [/url]

Iron82

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:32 am 
Veteran Forum Member
Veteran Forum Member

Sorry Mike, just saw your post to mine on the CarlisleForum :oops: .. Thanks, i will do that.. I'll go up to Gate 3 and see if they let me park with the CE crowd. Now i am just hopeing to park right next to you. 8)

1pm Saturday it is.. (For me)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:18 pm 

82ColEd wrote:
Now i am just hopeing to park right next to you. 8)

Stefan, I will save you a parking place next to mine on Saturday. 8) I'll be waiting for you and the family to show up. Just don't run over my toes.... :lol: :lol:

See you there.

:wink:

Iron82

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:19 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

1 PM it is!
:D

Mark